Top 5 Reasons You Should Contact a Broker Today and Buy FedEx Routes
Many businesses are still feeling the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Early on, widespread social distancing mandates and a heightened focus on health and safety led to temporary closures, significant reductions in staff, and extensive changes to everyday practices. Today, nearly two years later, a lot of companies are still struggling to bounce back.
Yet, while many industries suffered losses as the result of the global health crisis, the parcel delivery industry thrived as more people turned to online shopping as a means to acquire the things they needed. And even though delivery companies had their own pandemic-related challenges to overcome, the fact remains that business is still thriving and shows no signs of slowing down.
If you have been on the fence about buying FedEx routes in your area, now might be the perfect time to take the plunge. Imagine owning an independent business backed by an internationally recognized brand that continues to see strong growth. As if that’s not appealing enough, we put together some of the biggest reasons why now is a great time to buy FedEx routes.
- The “unstoppable growth of online shopping.” That’s what one source called it when talking about the unprecedented rise in eCommerce since the start of the pandemic (nearly 34%) and why the trend is expected to continue.
- Reliable drone technology is decades away. The use of drones and autonomous delivery sources still appear to be many years away from coming to fruition. And even if they pass safety and compliance hurdles, establishing a hub network will be no easy task.
- Speed matters. The FedEx network still allows for faster delivery than UPS and other key competitors, which bodes well as more businesses turn to an online-only sales model. Expedited shipping continues to be a value proposition that consumers don’t just expect, but demand.
- The holidays are coming. The 2021 holiday season is expected to be more profitable than ever, making it a great time to buy FedEx routes. With more companies offering guaranteed delivery dates, FedEx consistency is a significant selling point.
- Competitive shipping rates. FedEx Ground rates are consistently cheaper than UPS, making them more appealing to both everyday consumers and business-to-business (B2B) shipping customers. In this economy, every little bit counts!
On top of that, there are countless reasons why owning a FedEx route business is a smart and profitable investment—from being able to step into a business with a solid infrastructure already in place to the ongoing resources and support that FedEx route owners receive. You can read more about why to buy a FedEx route business here.
Partner with KR Capital to buy your FedEx route business.
Despite a challenging couple of years since the start of the pandemic, all signs point to continued growth for FedEx going forward. This means that owning a FedEx route business can be a lucrative proposition for those who are willing to work hard and abide by the bylaws. If you are interested in purchasing FedEx routes in your area, contact KR Capital today. As the leading FedEx brokerage firm in the nation, we can help you navigate every step of the route buying process, including 5 things you can do right now to get the ball rolling.